Take advantage of early bird rates
Secure your ticket before 19 February 2021 to take advantage of the maximum discount
Business Events Grant can halve your participation cost in Austmine 2021
Austmine is pleased to announce that the Austmine 2021 Conference & Exhibition is now an approved Business Event under the Federal Government’s Business Events Grant Program.
Delegates of Austmine 2021 are invited to apply for a grant to cover up to 50% of the costs of visiting the event including travel, accommodation and registration fees (also any non-refundable costs in the case of event cancellation due to COVID-19). There is a threshold of $20,000 minimum total eligible project expenditure and would work if you have group attending or if you are also exhibiting/sponsoring.
This program is funded under the $1 billion Relief and Recovery Fund which is providing assistance to sectors, regions and communities disproportionately affected by the economic impacts of COVID-19.
Become an Austmine Member
- Up to $1,000 off the standard conference pass rates
- Eligibility to sponsor and exhibit at Austmine 2021
- Access to the interactive pre-conference workshops, the collaborative Ideas Exchange and Meet the Miners initiatives
- Access to the ever-popular Industry Leaders’ Dinner and Awards at a discounted rate
- An opportunity to enter the Austmine Industry Leader’s Awards
- Regular and year-round network opportunities at exclusive Austmine member events.
To find out more about Austmine membership, please contact Sheldon Varcoe.
“Cutting-edge technology coupled with smart topics .”
Mining Engineer, Rio Tinto