Speaker Submissions are now closed. The Organising Committee are reviewing the submissions and will come back to the applicants in February 2021.
Austmine members were invited to send their speaker submissions for Austmine 2021 – Harnessing Intelligence, to be held from 26 – 27 May 2021 in Perth. Two Austmine members will be given the opportunity to present at the conference.
All submissions will be evaluated by a judging panel, and the selection of speakers will be based on suitability and robustness of topic, innovative content, value to the audience and overall industry and demonstrated experience. Sales presentations will not be permitted, and Austmine will rescind any speaking opportunities accordingly.
Topics of interest for submission must align with the conference themes:
- Each presentation can be no more than 20 minutes in length.
- Speaker submissions do not guarantee a speaking spot. Selection of speakers will be based on suitability and robustness of topic, innovative content/topic, value to the audience and overall industry and demonstrated experience. In some cases, speakers may be chosen to participate on a panel only.
- Austmine 2021 submissions are open to Austmine members only.
- Sponsors and exhibitors will be given speaker priority.
- Presentations are to be of benefit to the industry as a whole. Sales focused presentations are not permitted. Austmine reserves the right to vet all presentations and rescind speaking rights accordingly.
Submissions are now closed.