Austmine members are invited to send their speaker submissions for Austmine 2019: Mining Innovation – The Next Horizon, to be held from 22 – 23 May 2019 in Brisbane.
All submissions will be evaluated by a judging panel, and the selection of speakers will be based on suitability and robustness of topic, innovative content, value to the audience and overall industry and demonstrated experience. Sales presentations will not be permitted, and Austmine will rescind any speaking opportunities accordingly.
Topics of interest for submission must align with the conference themes:
- Intelligent Equipment: Earth Shattering Technologies
- The Human Element of Technology: The Embers that Light Innovation
- Analytics, Data and Security: The Changing Winds
- Integration and Connectivity: A Breath of Fresh Air
- Striving Towards Sustainability: A Sea Change is Coming
All Austmine members are encouraged to send a speaker submission. Conference exhibitors and sponsors will receive priority consideration for a speaking opportunity.
Please download the Speaker Submission Form by filling in the form below and carefully follow the format of the form for your submission.
Details of where to email your submission are included on the form. You will receive an email acknowledgement of receipt of your submission within three business days.
Submissions will close on Friday, 12 October 2018.