Austmine 2021 Conference & Exhibition is now an approved Business Event under the Federal Government’s Business Events Grant Program.
The Business Events Program provides delegates, including buyers and sellers, with financial support where Austmine members participating in the Austmine 2021 Conference & Exhibition may be eligible to have up to 50% of the costs of attending, exhibiting or sponsoring the event up to a maximum of $250,000 covered by grant funding (note conditions apply).
See application and eligibility criteria here
This program is demand driven and will be open until all funding has been allocated. Applications close on 31 March so book now!
Eligible expenditure includes:
- Travel, accommodation and registration
- Promotional material
- Event and display set up costs including contractor costs
- Non-refundable costs if the event is cancelled due to COVID-19
Please click here for the eligible expenditure factsheet
Business Events Grant Program – Key Information
- Grant funding from a minimum of $5,000 per entity per application up to a maximum of $250,000
- Eligible to cover up to 50% of the costs of attending, exhibiting or sponsoring the Austmine 2021 Conference & Exhibition
- Grant available to Australian businesses including sole traders
Business Events Grants Program Extended
Applications extended to 30 June 2021
On 11 March 2021 the Australian Government announced an extension to the Business Events Grants program and changes to the program guidelines.
• The minimum grant amount will be reduced to $5,000 (from $10,000) to allow smaller businesses the opportunity to apply
• The program will be extended to support events scheduled through to 31 March 2022
• The number of delegates covered by the grant and the sponsorship cap will be increased
• Priority sectors will be expanded
The Business Grants Hub are continuing to process grant applications and these remain open. You do not need to take any further action if you have submitted a grant application.
Haven’t applied for the grant yet?
Find out more and apply here >