Interview > Chris Lewicki, Planetary ResourcesPosted on March 21st, 2017 in Speaker Interviews
We caught up with Chris Lewicki, President and Chief Engineer of Planetary Resources, for a chat about how huge ideas can become reality.
Interview Highlights include:
- How Government and METS will assist in launching the first commercial asteroid prospecting mission in space
- How prospecting asteroids for valuable resources requires the development of technology from both METS and miners
- When the first space mission is due and what qualities and key skills are required for those who want to enter the asteroid mining industry
- Why creating public-private partnerships that fund technology developments are key
- What skills are necessary to building a successful start-up in the mining/METS sectors.