Austmine 2021 Awards Finalists Announced!Posted on April 22nd, 2021 in BLOG
Austmine is pleased to announce the finalists for our Austmine 2021 Awards.
The prestigious biennial awards celebrate the achievements of our industry leaders and recognise excellence in mining and METS innovation and export.
This year’s awards nominations saw our strongest field of candidates across the four categories yet, with our judges commenting on the high quality of submissions and the depth and breadth of Australian mining innovation.
The winners of all awards will be announced at the Austmine Industry Leaders’ Dinner and Awards evening, part of the Austmine 2021 Conference & Exhibition, taking place in Perth on Wednesday 26 May 2021.
Austmine 2021 Awards Finalists
Austmine METS Innovation Award
• 3ME Technology
• Chrysos Corporation
• PETRA Data Science
Austmine Miners Innovation Award
Sponsored by Komatsu
• BHP – Dash Maintainer Tools
• BHP – Technology Remote Operations Centre’s Human Machine Interface
• Anglo American – Digitisation of Work Orders
Craig Senger Excellence in Export Award
Sponsored by Austrade
• Safescape (Bortana)
• Gekko Systems
• Metallurgical Systems
• Applied Mining Technologies
Champion of Innovation Award
• Hadyn Roberts, CEO, MST Global
• Dr Bob Johnson, Founder and Chairman, Maptek
• Mark Keogh, Founder and Executive Chair, UON
• John Lyons, Principal Design Specialist, Mineral Technologies
Join us on Wednesday 26 May at the Austmine’s Industry Leaders’ Dinner and Awards to celebrate our finalists and winners and connect with distinguished guests with a night of 5-star food and entertainment.