Why should we join Austmine?
- Austmine holds 12 – 15 free lunches and breakfasts per year around the country for our members, called our CEO Leadership Events. These are GM and above level only events, where we invite a senior mining company speaker along to present on their current project, supplier opportunities, technological innovations or points of interest. Attendance is limited to 30 and the invitation goes out to the most senior person in the company in that state. You are able to nominate a replacement representative of a suitable seniority if unable to attend.
- Austmine is involved in two major conferences over the next 12 months: Austmine 2017 and IMARC 2017. At both conferences, Austmine members receive significant discounts on delegate passes, invitations to 2 VIP complimentary networking functions with mining companies and the ability to submit for our awards at Austmine 2017. They also receive $2000 off the price of a booth at Austmine 2017.
- Members receive over 50% off the price of attending our Smart Mining Networking series of events around the country, reducing the ticket price to $55.
- Members receive first access and up to 20% off the cost of participation in our overseas missions, which in the next 12 months will include PNG, Ghana, Russia and Mongolia. Some missions are only open to our members.
Online Marketing Activities
- Members are actively encouraged to send through to Austmine press releases, editorials, interviews, presentations and articles for us to publish on our website and share out through our weekly member newsletter, plus monthly newsletters to non-members and mining companies.
- Every year, Austmine will conduct an interview with a senior leader in your business that we curate on your behalf and publish and promote. We would devise 4 – 6 questions based on industry challenges and trends, that relate to your offerings and the interview would be conducted over the phone before editing and sending to you for approval.
- Austmine hosts 3 – 4 webinars a month, running across a range of topics including mining regions, commodities, technical topics such as digital mining, water management or supply and logistics. Only Austmine members are allowed to speak on these webinars, in either the form of a short 15 minutes thought leadership presentation or a panellist. When you speak on a webinar, you receive all the marketing promotion of your brand on the event, the delegate list of registrations and the recording file afterwards to share with clients, prospects or colleagues.
- Our social media reach extends across Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, with the focus on Linkedin as B2B marketing social platform of choice. Anything requested by members for Austmine to promote out through these channels can be accommodated; we request a short text and URL link.
- Coming soon – Austmine’s new EBooks, which will feature our member’s in focused, designed online brochures, focused around hot topics in the sector. Our first, Digital Mining, will launch in February.
Along with the above guaranteed benefits, Austmine also introduces new programs regularly that are only available to our members, such as our Innovation Mentoring Program, our Co-Labs and Supply Chain Workshops. Members will be kept informed of all relevant programs and events via our newsletter and invitations to local opportunities.